Reports to: Sales Manager
Direct Reports: In some instances, Sales Assistants
Areas of Responsibility:
I. The Sales Process (“Critical Path”).
- Execute the “Critical Path” sales process according to established guidelines, and ensure appropriate buyer expectations are set throughout.
- Complete all purchase agreements and related paperwork in an organized, expeditious manner within regulatory guidelines (i.e. Department of Real Estate), obtain approvals as necessary, and collect monetary deposits due in accordance with established guidelines.
- At the appropriate time, obtain all information necessary to thoroughly complete registration cards and to qualify prospects according to “A”, “B” or “C” status.
- Ensure appropriate prospect registration and tracking though company software, and ensure proper follow-up with prospects.
- Follow-up with realtors regarding subsequent visits to the model by their clients to ensure they remain a part of the sales process.
II. Servicing the Sale.
- Ensure customer expectations are properly set regarding all activities from contract signing to closing.
- Maintain regular contracts with customers during the construction process to update them on the status of their home and to ask for referrals.
- Escort buyers who wish to visit the construction site, and ensure they observe all OSHA and Crestwood Communities safety standards.
III. Model/Sales Center and Community Management.
- Maintain the order and cleanliness of the model/sales center throughout the day by performing periodic walk-throughs.
- Maintain an updated, accurate and neat filing system.
- Ensure spec home files are up-to-date and easily accessible at all times.
- Perform walk-throughs of spec homes, accept them from construction and assume responsibility for their upkeep and appearance.
- Maintain an adequate and ready-to-use supply of all brochure items, and reorder additional materials well in advance.
- Ensure the model/sales center is open and staffed during all established hours of operation.
- Complete competition reports as required by the Sales Manager.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports as designated by the Sales Manger.
V. General Duties.
- Secure the designated percentage of leads through self-prospecting as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Meet with Realtors on a regular basis per the established community marketing program.
- Assist with training new Sales Counselors as needed.
- Actively participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Satisfactorily fulfill all obligations of the Sales Counselor position as established in the Sales Compensation Agreement and Addendum.
- Complete any continuing education requirements needed for license renewal.
- Assist with all other duties and projects as directed by management.
* High-school diploma.
* New homes sales experience in high-volume production homebuilding (public experience a plus) preferred.
* Licensing as required by state.
* Current working knowledge of construction preferred.
* Knowledge of state and federal regulations affecting new home sales (i.e., Fair Housing).
* PC and software literate.
* Demonstrated judgment and decision-making ability.
* Effective problem-solver
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent organizational, management and team-building skills.
* Ability to prepare, present and coordinate sales and marketing plans and programs.
* Persuasive and assertive.
* High ego resilience.
To apply fax resume to (626) 335-9320 or email email@example.com.